Seventh Anniversary

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
One of the ladies that works in the VA with my wife wanted a seventh anniversary present for her husband. She specified something with copper.

This is a two tone hybrid cigar kit from beartoothwoods.com paired with a Bronze Fire blank from exoticblanks.com . I hope she will approve of my selection.

Attachments

• Hybrid Cigar.jpg
    Hybrid Cigar.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 386
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Nice match with the kit and blank. I just picked up a couple of those kits and will be trying them out for indurance on the plating. I sure do like the combination of gloss and satin in that kit. Thanks for showing and I am sure it will be well accepted. Whats not to like???

PR_Princess

When I first read Cav's title of 7th Anniversary, I thought.... geeze already?? We just finished up the 6th!!! What a slave driver!!! :mad:

Oh....Beautiful pen Cav!!

....And thanks for a few days off!:biggrin:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
When I first read Cav's title of 7th Anniversary, I thought.... geeze already?? We just finished up the 6th!!! What a slave driver!!! :mad:

Oh....Beautiful pen Cav!!

....And thanks for a few days off!:biggrin:

Dawn,

I never considered that!!:redface: I can see how you and Ed might want to go into hiding if I was already pushing the 7th Bash already!!

Bree

That pen should hit a home run with your customer and with her hubby. You got it right on the money!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom