set of pen and book

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from george

george

Hello everyone !
Been a while since I last posted my pictures here ...

I have made a Gentlemen and JR Gentlemen fountain pen out of willow wood; it has a laser engraved signature of Slovenian most famous poet. He was born in a town called "Willow" and one of his most famous poem is also called "willow"; so it is kind of a theme pen.

I have purhased custome made box in China and made a set out of pen and a poem-book of this poet.
Must say it was pretty well exepted by my customers. If any of you wish to take a look - opinions more than welcome.
Thanks, George

Attachments

• nalivno pero.jpg
    nalivno pero.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 238
  • embalaža.jpg
    embalaža.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 262
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

That's really cool. I am in no way into poetry, but I'm sure those that are would love to have that! Great work and good idea!

hewunch

Very nice indeed. I love the combination and your line of thinking.

If I may humbly suggest though that the engraving be 180 degrees from the way you did it. That way, when the pen is in a person who is right handed they can see it with the cap posted. Now this is perfect for a lefty.

Russianwolf

If I may humbly suggest though that the engraving be 180 degrees from the way you did it. That way, when the pen is in a person who is right handed they can see it with the cap posted. Now this is perfect for a lefty.

But it's the Non-posting version, so no need.:tongue:

Precrasnaya. Great pen and combo.

george

Thank you all for kind words. I am just preparing a new set of fountain pen & pencil named after famous arhitect from our country. His children were quite interested for cooperation.

And yes, I was also thinking about laser engrave to be turned, but for some reason I like it more this way (when the box is opened I prefer the clip being below the signature). And since I will sell mostly Gentlemen's pens (non postable cap) it is not so important.
Thanks again !!!

george

Getting boxes from China was more easy than I thought.
I have contacted few manufacuters (found in many of the business portals) and ask for minimum quantity. At first they offered minimum 1000 pcs (almost all of them) but after my reply I only need 100 pcs they almost all agreed on that.
I can say the total cost of the box by my dimensiones (including EVA foam ) is below 6 $. Of course the shipping for 100 pcs to Europe is quite big (aprox. 350 $), but still I do not get this quality box in Europe for less then 15 EUR (the box is aprox. 20x17x4 cm).
So this is still good deal; if some would need 500 pcs the shiiping cost per box would be quit lower.
So my suggestion - if you need certain amount of custom made boxes, do not be afraid to contact China manufacturers.

Top Bottom