send back or throw on ground

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I was hoping Brooks803 would learn how to properly pour blanks, so I placed my order and have tried my best to mske em look good. I just cant decide wether to throw them on the ground or box up and send back.

here is a Majestic Opal an`AU Gent and Steelers Gent

pens012.jpg

pens009.jpg

pens008.jpg

Just kidding I am pleased with them thanks for looking

Phil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Go ahead and send them back, I'll classify them as unworthy and put them in a secured display case as a reminder to be more strict with quality control. Refund to follow shortly after :wink:

They all look amazing Phil. I'm happy with the "turn" out :tongue:

D.Oliver

I must say that is top rate work from the both of you. I really like that opal blank and you paired it with the right kit. The other two pens are pretty snazzy too.

wizard

I would definitely vote for throw away....I have a self addressed prepaid USPS carton you could throw them into.:biggrin: Doc

firewhatfire

I appreciate all of your willingness to take these off my hands. I guess with this overwhelming response I might just need to hold on to them a day or 2 to see if they grow on me.

Thanks for looking

Phil

I'm really liking that orange and blue one. Brooks, have you ever tried a yellow, orange, and red together? Might look like flames.

Brooks803

I'm really liking that orange and blue one. Brooks, have you ever tried a yellow, orange, and red together? Might look like flames.

Thanks Stephanie, I have done some flame like blanks before. I used those colors and put it with a black background to make it seem alive. Looked great! I see you're in GA, I'm doing a casting demo in Atl on June 18th for the Georgia IAP chapter meeting. You should stop by if possible and meet some local turners. It's at Woodcraft here: http://www.woodcraft.com/stores/store.aspx?id=503 we start around 10am till 3-4pm. Hope to see you there.

tbroye

Think those are bad, wait till you see my PITH pen. Now that is ugly. Start on my 4th try tomorrow. Think I will will turn it, char. it, seal it and call it done

Top Bottom