Segments and Trumpets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I finally picked up a component set for a blank I was working on last week. I was planning on several different options when I found the Continental at WC. It is a Chrome FP. I wanted the blank to do the speaking so this one fit the bill. The Trumpet is my version of a Wingbone Turkey call. It is my first attempt at one of those. Comments and Critiques are welcome and thanks for looking.
c878b4fe.jpg

e91ac646.jpg

681b114b.jpg

91003ddb.jpg

1a62caf9.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

Each Tube has this combination.

black with gold webbing tru-stone, next to it is aluminum then red curly maple, black/white/black pick guard material, blue curly maple, black/white/black pick guard material, red curly maple, aluminum, African Black wood, Turquoise Tru-stone, the a vertical set of red curly maple, black/white/black pick guard material, blue curly maple, black/white/black pick guard material, red curly maple, followed by aluminum and at last Black with gold webbing tru-stone.

Drstrangefart

I have no clue what a turkey trumpet is supposed to be all about, so I dunno what to say on that. The segmenting is as usual beyond reproach, and I'm glad you had to drill it and put it on the lathe and not me.

carpblaster

Phil I thought you were going to make the real wing bone turkey caller with the bones,Great pen, makes me dizzy trying to figure out how you did it
great pen as always
Rodney

Top Bottom