A Segmented SuperBowl Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from NittanyLion

NittanyLion

I made this from two blanks I received after my Super Bowl poll win. Black Ash and PR, with some thick aluminum segments and a custom Finial. I paired it with a Black Ti Jr. Gent. First I had it with a Rhodium kit, but I really like the contrast of the Black Ti and Aluminum.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 442
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Steve: Looks like a super winner to me !! Colors realy jump out at you. Great blanks, craftsmanship, and segmenting. Jim S

NittanyLion

Steve: Looks like a super winner to me !! Colors realy jump out at you. Great blanks, craftsmanship, and segmenting. Jim S

Thanks Jim. I will admit, it is quite bright and flashy....not usually my style. If I were an Ohio State Fan, I might appreciate it more.......maybe Jeff has a liking to it. Next time I'll go with the Blue:)

Ambidex

Thanks Jim. I will admit, it is quite bright and flashy....not usually my style. If I were an Ohio State Fan, I might appreciate it more.......maybe Jeff has a liking to it. Next time I'll go with the Blue:)

The only thing nastier than black and yellow would be maize and blue!!!:tongue::tongue: Beautiful pen by the way!!

Wow Steve very nice pen. You did a great job on proportion between the main wood and the segments. Love that blank too.. Great job on this pen..

Top Bottom