Segmented, scalloped Majestic Mutt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert111

Robert111

This combines burl cap amalgam, wine lucite, opal acrylic (scallops), aluminum flashing, and white pick guard. Almost gave up about 6 times!

Thanx to Tim for lots of help.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

:eek:Good for you! Don't give up on these...even when they blow up:biggrin: I just finished 3 this weekend and two of them took a dive on me. After some repair and minor surgery I was able to bring them back. If my kits ever arive I'll post them. You really did a great job and I'm happy to see that you chose to use different materials. Keep it up...you've made an amazing pen here and I'm sure you've got a lot more in you!:smile-big:

firewhatfire

looks amazing.

It looks like a you have up'd the ante on the scallops. I am looking forward to see who can up it to the next level. I have ideas but they are scary.

Phil

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow!!! If someone had asked me if that crazy combination would 'work' then I would have said 'No Way, are you nuts!!' in an instant. :eek::biggrin:
But....it certainly does!!!:eek:

It reminds me of an Emperor that someone did a few years ago. It was outrageously over the top, but it 'worked' too. :biggrin: Well done on the technical accuracy too:wink:

Parson

Very nice work! If you can learn how to cut threads and go kitless next, you'll be making very expensive pens that are sought after by the big boys with big wallets.

Top Bottom