Segmented Rosewood Executive

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

I finally got this one done. Brazilian rosewood segmented with thin layers of maple separating the rosewood segments. 20+ coats of CA finish. 24kt gold hardware.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 343
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Dean, are these all the same pen or am I seeing triplicate? If one it looks really good if it is three I am seeing three times really good. I love the finish on this pen and the segmenting is just right. Very nice job.

SDB777

The segment piece sizes work really well with the length of the tube on this kit! And the hardware doesn't over-power the overall blank...I like this a LOT!!

Nice finish too....20+ coats would equal some really red-eye for me anymore. My congrats to you being able to do that many coats!!!

Scott (where's the non-fuming CA) B

BKelley

Well done Dean. The segmenting is spaced just right, the choice of wood is good, The finish is good and besides all of this, the Executive is my favorite. Keep up the good work.

Ben

Dalepenkala

Well done Dean. The segmenting is spaced just right, the choice of wood is good, The finish is good and besides all of this, the Executive is my favorite. Keep up the good work.

Ben

Yes I really like the executive kit too! I like the fact that it show a great piece of wood well with the longer pen barrel.

Thanks!

Dalepenkala

Hi Dean, are these all the same pen or am I seeing triplicate? If one it looks really good if it is three I am seeing three times really good. I love the finish on this pen and the segmenting is just right. Very nice job.

Hi Mike
No it's just one pen 3 different shots. I didn't resize the images and the server will only let me upload 1 per post.

Thanks

Dalepenkala

The segment piece sizes work really well with the length of the tube on this kit! And the hardware doesn't over-power the overall blank...I like this a LOT!!

Nice finish too....20+ coats would equal some really red-eye for me anymore. My congrats to you being able to do that many coats!!!

Scott (where's the non-fuming CA) B

Thanks much Scott!
I always try to get 20 coats on my pens when ever possible. The rosewood is a wood I like to work with so it gets extra attention from me.

Thanks!

Top Bottom