segmented Nav and Sadona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gvanweerd

gvanweerd

I've been away from my lathe for awhile. my back has been hurting me somthing feirce lately. my wife TOLD me to go to the docs. after a number of tests and about a 1\2 gal of blood. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my back :frown:

so now i take my pills. i'm feeling much better. it might be the one pill that makes me feel like i'm floating.:redface:.

i'll feeling better and i made a couple of pens for my Mom and Dad

the Nav fountain pen, is King wood and Madreperlato red from exotic blanks, the inlay is some acrylic called Suger from WC
The sadona is purple stableized curly maple, Madreperlato Purple from Exotic.
same inlay. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• pens 046.jpg
    pens 046.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 357
  • pens 047.jpg
    pens 047.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 208
  • pens 049.jpg
    pens 049.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 272
  • pens 050.jpg
    pens 050.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

I've been away from my lathe for awhile. my back has been hurting me somthing feirce lately. my wife TOLD me to go to the docs. after a number of tests and about a 1\2 gal of blood. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my back :frown:

so now i take my pills. i'm feeling much better. it might be the one pill that makes me feel like i'm floating.:redface:.

i'll feeling better and i made a couple of pens for my Mom and Dad

the Nav fountain pen, is King wood and Madreperlato red from exotic blanks, the inlay is some acrylic called Suger from WC
The sadona is purple stableized curly maple, Madreperlato Purple from Exotic.
same inlay. Thanks for looking.
I know about the back pain. :mad-tongue:

Jgrden

oHH yes. Pens first then the pills.
Right. I wait until 4:30 and 5:00 to take the pain killers. About that time I am ready. Right about 3:00 p.m. is when I start to feel it. Usually the turning is over with and it is time to put pens together.

Ligget

Sorry to hear of your back pain Gary, at least now you know whats causing it, those are two beautiful pens that your parents will treasure!

gvanweerd

When i was younger i couldn't wait to grow up. And now that i'm there. i want it to STOP!
I guess were not like wine. Our bodys don't get better with age.

Top Bottom