Segmented Longclicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is Tangerine Acrylic, White / Black Pickguard and White Corian. It is on a Chrome Long Clicker, I made a purple one last week where I narrowed the center to the same size as the bushings .444 and I really liked the shape of it. So today I wanted to see what a segmented one would look like with that same shape. And this is what I came up with, :biggrin: So what do you think? :confused:
Comments Welcome, Thanks for Looking.:)

Attachments

• CIMG0021.jpg
    CIMG0021.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 309
  • CIMG0016.jpg
    CIMG0016.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 259
  • CIMG0026.jpg
    CIMG0026.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 3X blank.jpg
    3X blank.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 275
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

I think it is awesome. Cant wait to try to make some, ordered guitar pics from csusa a long time ago and they are just sitting in a draw. Thanks for the inspiration.

ctubbs

A beautiful piece you have there, congratulations. the slight waste really improves the look of your pen. Very good job.
Charles

mtgrizzly52

Max,

That is just flat flippin COOL!!! I love the segmentation, the contrast and I really like the shape. Something for me to aspire to!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

wiset1

Awesome results partner! The transitions between the black and white are smooth and the center color accents this well.

wizard

Beautiful job! The segmentation looks very sharp! I like the profile and sleek nature of the pen. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Doc

maxman400

Thanks Everyone for the great feed back, so far everyone who held it or the other one has really liked the shape. The third person who looked at this one took it.

maxman400

Very nice work. I haven't tried any of the long clickers yet. Looks like they offer a bit of creativity with their design.
Thanks, Short of a fine roller ball, this is fast becoming my favorite kit. I had a co-worker that was looking at it today, so I put in a Private Reserve filler in it (that I got from IPD) and it was $OLD!!!:biggrin: no more questions asked!! :wink:

Top Bottom