Segmented Long Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is the second Attempt in my learning curve in this kind of segmenting. It is black walnut, maple, ancient Mars PR and black construction paper. It is on a chrome Long Click.
Thanks for looking, Comments Welcome! :biggrin:

Attachments

• seg2.jpg
    seg2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 408
  • seg3.jpg
    seg3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 253
  • seg 4.jpg
    seg 4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 234
  • SEG1.jpg
    SEG1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 219
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Was wondering about the use of 'paper' between the layers of wood to help 'define' the lines....guess it works out pretty good! I'm certainly not patient enough for that many pieces in a glue-up, and mixing color into CA.

The mix of wood-to-PR is pleasing to my eye.

Scott (nice results) B

wiset1

Good to see that you're running with that design. It really is a pain to align everything for the correct fit. All that CA loves to stick to everything. Nice work

maxman400

Good to see that you're running with that design. It really is a pain to align everything for the correct fit. All that CA loves to stick to everything. Nice work
After seeing your posting of the other one you made I went to home-depot and found some different sized aluminum channel, that's next on the list to try. :biggrin:
Thanks for the insperation.

wizard

Beautiful !!!

Beautiful pen and job Max!! I notice you really like Dawn's Ancient Mars PR incorporated in your work and it looks great...It's my favorite of her magical resins along with Verdigris. Very nice job of segmenting!! Doc:)

PR_Princess

What an awesome looking pen Max!! I really like the way you did wood and resin combo!! Like Chris said..bet I bet that took a lot pf patience... But boy was it worth it!

Top Bottom