Segmented Jr Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LL Woodworks

LL Woodworks

Clear Box Elder Burl and Blue Dyed Box elder Burl with aluminum segments amd aluminum rod accents. You can see the process I used to install the aluminum rods here. https://youtu.be/H7ejw9P7FqQ

Attachments

• 2016-1B.jpg
    2016-1B.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 426
  • 2016-1A.jpg
    2016-1A.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 262
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

Nice looking pen. The video was a nice touch. I have never done the rod technique, so I am wondering why you don't simply drill all the way through and insert a longer rod?

For awhile I was wondering if you were having an earthquake while filming the video due to the wrenches swinging for at least one minute:)

LL Woodworks

Nice looking pen. The video was a nice touch. I have never done the rod technique, so I am wondering why you don't simply drill all the way through and insert a longer rod?

For awhile I was wondering if you were having an earthquake while filming the video due to the wrenches swinging for at least one minute:)

LOL! I had several viewers comment on the wrenches - not sure why they were moving?? As for drilling for longer rods, I guess you could do that, but you end up drilling them out when you drill for the tubes, you really only need the rod to go down to the level of the brass tube. I didn't want to waste the rod. You could do this same thing with brass or even wood if one wants. Thanks for checking out the video.

Top Bottom