Segmented Inlay Pens with 142 Pieces Robertson Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrobertson

mrobertson

Here are some pens we just made. They are made of Cherry, Walnut, Bloodwood, Maple, and Acrylic made in house. We've been making inlay for years now, and decided that we should try pens. We plan on making more intricate ones in fountain pens next. This was just our first step. I would love to find more inlay and segment pen makers on this site.

We at Ozarkwoodworker.com, if you want to learn more. We just started, and I'm looking forward to learning more on here.

Attachments

• DSC05807a.jpg
    DSC05807a.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC05781.jpg
    DSC05781.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC05782.jpg
    DSC05782.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC05813.jpg
    DSC05813.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 281
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome to the site. Hope you decide to stick around and join us. Love the segmenting work. I am a huge fan and in fact we have a segmenting forum where we talk about all things segmenting. It under blank making www.penturners.org/forum/f179/

I was working on a diamond pattern as I mentioned in your introduction thread, before some medical issues came up and other life issues. Seeing your work has rekindled the fire to get back at it and see what I can finish. Hopefully soon I can get back in my shop. Have so many back projects to get to. But this is now on my list again too. Thanks for showing and hope you jump in and get the segmenting talk up and going again.

mrobertson

Thanks for the link to the section in the forum. I've been looking at so much here. I hadn't found that yet.

I'm sure we'll be sticking around. I hope you are able to complete that diamond pattern. I would love to see it.

Had the joy of holding these pens in the office the other day - The Robertson's have excellent technique and are terrific people to talk to. Welcome to the IAP Gentlemen!

Top Bottom