segmented diamondwood and another

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

laser cut from Constant. I saw all of the new kits Constant has today. It is hard to hold them in your hand and not buy one of each. I did the segmented diamondwood last night and the praying hands today. Both were finished with 1 coat of thin and three coats of Med. CA. Then sanded to 12K. Hope you enjoy. By the way the praying hands were the easiest to put together of all the laser kits that I have done, maybe it is just all the practice that I have been getting
icon12.gif
...LOL Russell

Attachments

• revised diamondwood.jpg
    revised diamondwood.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 420
  • revised praying hand.jpg
    revised praying hand.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 342
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I'm a big fan of dymondwood and love the segmented. I hadn't seen this before and don't know who Constant is, but will have to find out now...

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I am beginning to think that Constant has hired you as the marketing manager...LOL....

I cannot wait to see these at the next meeting! Great work on the segmented pen, sometimes the diamond wood is tough to work with.......

Russell Eaton

hey angboy Constant is the owner of Lazer Linez in the business classified section. And Robert NO I am not on the payroll of Constant. I just like to support the local chapter members when I can, and I still have some more kits to do...LOL Russell

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Russell,

Please don't be offended, this is an honest question: Why do the praying hands point down. I would have assumed they were meant to point heavenward???

I realize it's just the way the blank was mounted on the hardware, but it seems strange to me.

Russell Eaton

Hey Ed, thanks for the comment. I actually assembled the pen both ways. the hands do not run straight up the pen blank. If you turn the hands up the pen, they will actually angle downwards as a right handed person holds the pen. When I turned the pen blank towards the nib it turns upward as held by a right handed person. I can reassemble the pen and post a picture if you would like, just let me know. Thanks for looking. Constant I need to pay you a visit later this week, if you don't mind... LOL. Russell

Top Bottom