Segmented Cardistry - Happy 4th of July

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

This is a Rhodium Jr Gent from a Cardistry blanks I was playing around with. I wanted to use the cards to make a red white and blue themed pen while keeping the card images clear and lined up. It's hard to see the complete outline of the two white stars in the blue cap with the image colors, but it was fun lining them all up. As usual, my pictures need a little work. I think I'll be keeping this one... At least for now.

A Safe and Happy Fourth of July to You All.

Attachments

• RWB Cardistry.jpg
    RWB Cardistry.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 356
  • RWB Cardistry 2.jpg
    RWB Cardistry 2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Thanks guys! It's nice to see the finished pen in person. Most of my blanks are turned by you guys. :)

Pretty slick getting the segmented blank to line up. Very cool.

Thanks Mark, Maybe I should have used different words, Because it's nothing hard like what you do. (LoL). Mine is much easier piecing the card together and clear casting.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks guys! It's nice to see the finished pen in person. Most of my blanks are turned by you guys. :)

Pretty slick getting the segmented blank to line up. Very cool.

Thanks Mark, Maybe I should have used different words, Because it's nothing hard like what you do. (LoL). Mine is much easier piecing the card together and clear casting.

We can agree to disagree ! I have explored casting (mostly with stamps). It is a fine art! I appreciate what you casters do to get an excellent finished product. I'll stay with gluing sticks together. :tongue:

Nice Job! Be well.

SteveJ

That is amazingly well aligned. I agree with Mark that simply gluing sticks together seems rather easy compared to aligning those. Even with the chevrons there is a lot of leeway and forgiveness. Very nicely done John.

JohnU

That is amazingly well aligned. I agree with Mark that simply gluing sticks together seems rather easy compared to aligning those. Even with the chevrons there is a lot of leeway and forgiveness. Very nicely done John.

Thanks Steve. To compare this to the works of art you and Mark have created... I think you guys are too modest. Lol

I appreciate all the kind words. Thank you

Top Bottom