Segmacast Spiky Burl Cap & Smoky Red Resin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Have had this blank for over a year , and decided it was time . Black Ti Cigar made it complete for me . Now , I painted THESE tubes , but the holes kept swelling , and almost didn't get them glued in . Even after drilling twice . Could have went up a step in bit size , but decided not to risk ruining the rare blank . Thanks for looking , and comments appreciated .

Attachments

• IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

The first "turned" pen I received from my father was a Cigar. I guess that kind of imprinted on me. All my favorite daily use pens are Cigar pens.

Nice work...

splinter99

Very Nice, Great match of blank and kit and the finish is beautiful too, The cigar is my favorite kit as well, I think it gives you the most bang for your buck. I hope Santa brings my Alumilite this year

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very Nice, Great match of blank and kit and the finish is beautiful too, The cigar is my favorite kit as well, I think it gives you the most bang for your buck. I hope Santa brings my Alumilite this year
Thanks Harold . I DO hope you get that Alumilite too .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great looking pen Chuck . Cigar pens are large enough for showing off a nice blank , they come in good platings and are good sellers .
Thanks Butch , I agree on all counts .

Bob , the answer is yes . I do have a nice stash . I hope I live long enough to make pens with them . :redface: Thanks friend !

Top Bottom