Seeing Double?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

May I present for your critique the first set of Pens I've done, first a Jr. Retro Fountain Pen accompanied by a Jr. Retro Rollerball both Rhodium and both done in home brew Black PR, wet sanded through 1000 and buffed with Chrome Oxide,
Comments welcome.

Attachments

• Blk-Jr-Retro-F.jpg
    Blk-Jr-Retro-F.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Blk-Jr-Retro-R.jpg
    Blk-Jr-Retro-R.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Blk-Jr-Retro-pair.jpg
    Blk-Jr-Retro-pair.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 258
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I think they came out great for your first pens. I'm just a bit confused about these being your first ones. Most people start with slimlines, you go right for the gold. Keep up the good work.

jttheclockman

Beautiful and classy all the way. Hope that is not a crack at the top of the fountain pen. Perfect kits for them.

bitshird

After getting some sleep finally, it makes a lot more sense. I have to stop going without sleep for more than 2 days. You did a great job on the set. The black looks very deep.

Neil, I powder coat the tubes and use black polyester resin dye about 3 or 4 drops per OZ, and clear epoxy to glue in the tubes.

Last edited:

ldb2000

I don't know Ken , that don't look like dog hair to me . Maybe you should send them to me for a closer inspection , I'll return them .....eventually :biggrin:
Fantastic job , they are Stunning .

Top Bottom