Sedona closed end

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bobindayton

bobindayton

This is my first try at a closed end pen. It is a Woodcraft acrylic blank with aluminum added on a chrome sedona.

Comments welcome
Bob

Attachments

• 100_1272.jpg
    100_1272.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 100_1274.jpg
    100_1274.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 211
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

Great looing work. I like the combination of the aluminum with that blank and the shape works very well, too. How thick is the aluminum?

-Barry

Jgrden

I like the balance of the aluminum to Turquoise better when the pen is open. Not having done a closed end yet, I really have no right to criticize and applaud you for your voyeurism.

JohnU

Hey Bob thats a great looking pen. I like the blank, especially when you add the aluminum accents. Way over the top!

Chief Hill

Nice work. What type of aluminum did you use? Sheet stock, or scrap of some sort? such as eaves trough, siding etc. I like the thickness.

bobindayton

The aluminum was scrap from a shower door. It is .060" think (1/16). Thanks for the comments it was fun to make but a little nerve racking also. Got to learn something new!
Bob

RIPPIN45

That is a great looking pen. It feels good to use something that is going to be thrown out and turn it into something great plus its free! Nice Job.

Top Bottom