Second Ribbon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
That's "second" NOT counting a couple blowups! :( Yep! Learning experiences. This one is gold PR ribbon cast in Chocolate Mousse Mica toned PR, and sitting on a Gold and Black Ti Elegant beauty.

Attachments

• Gold Ribbon IAP 2 adjusted.jpg
    Gold Ribbon IAP 2 adjusted.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 339
  • Gold Ribbon IAP adjusted.jpg
    Gold Ribbon IAP adjusted.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 280
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You must have been wearing gloves when you put this one together.:biggrin: Real cool ribbons idea Joe. With good results.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks like the paint didn't work??

Ernie: I took it back out and looked at it. I'm not detecting any brass showing through. I think what we are seeing is where the gold is clumping together in the Mousse. That was the part I didn't like about this cast.

That's probably it. I like the look of it, and I see that you're turning into a casting machine:biggrin:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam

Ernie: I took it back out and looked at it. I'm not detecting any brass showing through. I think what we are seeing is where the gold is clumping together in the Mousse. That was the part I didn't like about this cast.

That's probably it. I like the look of it, and I see that you're turning into a casting machine:biggrin:

I hope this casting machine doesn't turn into an Ernie racing machine. That SUCKED, but 8400 "R's" ?? :( :(

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam

I hope this casting machine doesn't turn into an Ernie racing machine. That SUCKED, but 8400 "R's" ?? :( :(

8400 is really nothing for that baby. The rev limiter was set at 8900:eek:

Top Bottom