Second pic of my fountain pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LittleMissCreative

image.jpg

This is another pic of my first fountain pen.

I can't seem to post more than one imagine on my thread. Why would that be?

Thanks.

Ruth.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Are you posting the pictures from a Phone? You should be able to post a picture in each reply without having to make a different thread for each picture. I will forward this to Jeff to see if he can combine them and help you out with the rest.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Are you posting the pictures from a Phone? You should be able to post a picture in each reply without having to make a different thread for each picture. I will forward this to Jeff to see if he can combine them and help you out with the rest.

I'm using my iPad as I don't have a PC.

I'd suggest using ForumRunner on an iPad.

Cmmarshall

What finish are did you use on this pen. My first pens I used hut wax. They came out with white dots all in them. They were ugly! I switched to ca, and now they are like glass. Then I tried acrylic, and I fell in love with that finish.

Joey-Nieves

I like your pen very much. The end meet smoothly with the parts and the body is smooth and uniform. Could you describe a little more about what are you doing for the finish?
I used to use that kit but the gold tarnishes quickly. I use chrome, Rhodium or Titanium and gold Titanium when it's absolutely necessary.

Top Bottom