Second new Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from punkinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinn

This is the African Blackwood (Grenadilla) Euro in satin pearl. Finish again is Micro-mesh, Hut Crystal Coat and carnuba wax. The finish is wonderfully glossy, which the scan doesn't show off... but I haven't built that light box yet. ;)

blackwoodsatinpearleuro.jpg

Tomorrow's my birthday! So who's sending me a wonderfully cool pen for a birthday gift? LOL! :D[:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

That particular kit compliments the African Blackwood perfect. Fit and finish looks great. Oh, and Happy Birthday and have a great day tomorrow.[:)][:)]

JimGo

Nancy, the pen looks great, and Happy Birthday! BTW, if you don't feel like building the box, you can use a white or translucent storage box or trash can from Wal-Mart or Target. That's what I use.

punkinn

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Nancy, the pen looks great, and Happy Birthday! BTW, if you don't feel like building the box, you can use a white or translucent storage box or trash can from Wal-Mart or Target. That's what I use.

Jim: Fantastic idea... what wattage do you use for the lights? And two or more lights?

Thanks! What a great idea!
Nancy

JimGo

Nancy,
Most of my light comes from the camera's flash. I have two small halogen desk lamps from Target ($10 each, IIRC) that provide some additional light. I usually shine them in from the front, to give more ambient lighting, but you can also shine them through the top or sides to change the way the shadows appear.

BTW, just to make sure credit is given where appropriate, I borrowed the trash can idea from OldGriz; I'm not sure where he got it, but if you search the photography forum, especially the archives, you can probably find out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom