Seamus's Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Seamus's Texas Blanks on a Rhodium Jr. Gentleman Fountain Pen. Was fun making it. Had difficulty with photographing it as the coin wraps around the pen and it was also difficult to use a red, white or blue background. Sorry for the dust on the pictures. It's a beautiful Texas pen....and I ain't selling it or giving it away...yup ..and that's that.:wink:. Doc:)

Attachments

• Texas.jpg
    Texas.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Texas_1.jpg
    Texas_1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Texas_2.jpg
    Texas_2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 145
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Evening Doc,

No Quarter given in making that pen. Seamus has done you proud to coin a phrase.

With our mob changing from daylight saving and yours to daylight saving time is difficult to transpose from here to there.

I see you are back on the morning turn and I can understand the Southern pride you both have in your workmanship. Creation and Turning prove this pen a work of art, a thing of beauty worthy of your collection and display.

After tomorrow when my roof is adorned with modern plates that provide power from the north facing sun on the roof I hope to return to the pursuit of happiness reducing the pile of
blanks as well.

Thank you for showing the pen.

Kind regards Peter.

OKLAHOMAN

Doc and Seamus you've both done well. Doc your early morning turnings are always looked forward to, and Seamus those quarter blanks are just awesome.

Top Bottom