Seamus Gold Dollar on Army DCU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert Sherlock

Thank you to Seamus for creating such a beautiful blank. A Gold Dollar Eagle coin over an Army Desert Combat Uniform worn in Afghanistan. This is paired with a Gold Titanium Jr. Gent II...thought it went very well with the gold coin.

01-IMG_3932.jpg 07-IMG_3960.jpg

12-IMG_3938.jpg 13-IMG_3933.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

That pen is something else. An amazing blank! With the uniform worn, that pen will be a keepsake to cherish!!!

Lucky2

It's a valuable pen in more ways then one, firstly because of the uniform worn in action, and then the gold coin makes it valuable in another way. The second way I've stated as it's value, is what would make me worry about it being stolen just for the gold. It is a beautiful pen.
Len

seamus7227

It's a valuable pen in more ways then one, firstly because of the uniform worn in action, and then the gold coin makes it valuable in another way. The second way I've stated as it's value, is what would make me worry about it being stolen just for the gold. It is a beautiful pen.
Len

As much as i would love to say that i had the pleasure of cutting a gold coin, it isnt that. Its a 2001 Sacagawea Gold Dollar coin, unfortunately not real gold:frown:.

Im still waiting on that REAL gold coin to come available for cutting, any risk takers?!:biggrin:

Bob, again, you did a great job on that pen and it ties together really well with that kit!

BeSquare

The gold eagles are 22k gold which is actually a lot softer then the "gold" dollar coins, wonder if that would make them easier or harder to cut. Not sure I'd want to risk $900+ on it though hehe.

As for the pen and blank, they are amazing and a keepsake. Great work!

Top Bottom