Seahawks Pen,,,,,,,,,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stevers

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevers

Hi All,
It's been a while for me. Been really busy. I got a chance to get to the shop this weekend. This pen is a prototype of what I plan to make for the oldest son. The poly resin is from Dawn. She did a fantastic job of color matching.
Satin nickel euro. 12000 MM and plastic polish. Yes the background is distracting, that way you can't see the mistakes so easily. Keep in mind, this is just a prototype.
I just wanted to chime in and see what was up. Post a pen say hey. Hey!
Thanks for looking, and stay tuned, the final version should be coming in a few weeks.

200761063313_The%20Seahawk%20Pen%20600.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DKF

That is pretty cool.....I teach with a guy who is an avid Seahawks fan....if you by chance have any extra blanks when you are finished, I would buy one from you....anyway, nice pen.

stevers

Thanks Bruce. I have some funding coming this week for the photo casting. I'll let you know "soon". I may just have the kits and tubes sent to your address if that would be ok. I'll E-mail you.

Your probably right Gary. I could use some sales right now.

PR_Princess

Steve,

Pen looks great to me too - liked the pattern you picked for the laminations. I am also looking forward to the final version. I think you have a real winner there!

Tim, Vikings colors? Aren't those green and gold???? But, then I don't know much about football...[:D][:D][;)]

Dawn

Tanner

Green and gold, that's our hated enemy the Green Bay Pakers. Vikings are purple and gold or yellow. When we were good, we were the purple people eaters.[:D]

stevers

Thanks All,
The kits are to be ordered very soon for the final version. I will have the photo blanks cast and make the top barrel segmenting and see what comes of it. I have high hopes for it. The stripes are modeled after some of their art work on their merchandise.
I'll post some photos of it when it is done.
Thanks again for the support and positive input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom