Sea Shell Rosewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

I am really proud of this one.This piece of wood is beautiful. Up near the cap the two some wood has some nice curl in it that reminds me of a sea shell. Just all around really proud of the way it turned out. Got some great pics of it to. CA finish. 2 thin 8 medium.

All comments welcome

Thanks for looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC_00082.jpg
    DSC_00082.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC_00162.jpg
    DSC_00162.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 454
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

oops99

Absolutely Breathtaking Pen.
Beautiful fit and finish, I hope your keeping that one for yourself.
Nice pics as well, thanks for posting.

Tom/oops99

PenPal

Justin,
You have emerged from your collection of stunning blanks using this one this way was reward in itself. After viewing a thought that the lower pic after the first two pics established the incredible detail in the parts from the ripples in the sapwood transition in the top section to the ropey texture in the burl. The impression I had was the top section was reversed to the bottom to give that sapwood banding into the incredible handed part of the pen.

The display part that you see in the pocket placing the clip over the other section showed that detailed figure in the sapwood very well allowing a minor subduing to the wild darker part.

The pen information detail pics following in that order fully explain the pen then if the first two pics followed this would naturally round off the story for me. Nothing casual about your pen demanded a deep insight for me.

Disapeared in the pen itself and came away very satisfied I had observing the black leading into the gold tip the balance created at both end then the centre relieved by the design bands. Wow.

Thanks for the privilige.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom