Sculpted moon & stars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

This is a PSI kit sculpted with moon & stars. The lady at work that is always buying pens from me wanted a slimmer pen for her collection. Originally this was going to use a rhino norse pride blank, I got the top done but as I was finishing the bottom portion and made a light pass towards the headstock I must have hit a weak section of the blank as the top half of the blank just came off and hit the floor and broke. I was pretty mad at that point. I sent her pictures of some other blanks and she picked this one. I gave it to her this morning and she is still very happy with it. I had other issues too with a kit that was very simple for me a few weeks ago. Isn't it funny how sometimes the easier kits give us the most problems? Thanks for looking!

moonstar.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

Great job. I'm not a fan of the color combo...but I'm not the customer and I ? That's what makes the world go 'round. Thankfully we all have different tastes or pen turning would be pretty boring.....we'd all be making the same thing :)

ToddMR

G1Pens said:
Great job. I'm not a fan of the color combo...but I'm not the customer and I ? That's what makes the world go 'round. Thankfully we all have different tastes or pen turning would be pretty boring.....we'd all be making the same thing :)

I wasn't a fan of it either. Lol.wife had to keep telling me it looked ok. The lady likes it , so that is all that matters, is what I keep telling myself. Haha.

Top Bottom