Sculpted Afzelia Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rossvh

rossvh

Beautiful contrast. Always a thrill to see how it comes out! As always - comments/suggestions welcomed.

RossVH

Attachments

• Afzelia Burl Sculpted.jpg
    Afzelia Burl Sculpted.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 260
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

Love the blanks, I am not a fan of thick barrels, but the finish looks great. And I think the kit really goes with the blank.

Janster

..great finish and beautiful timber. I like the segmentation for sure. The upper and lowers do not match very well to me. Yes, they do contrast, too much so IMO, shape wise that is, and color too. A lot of folks like the "wasp"shape of the lower barrel and some, not so much. The main thing is that YOU like the way you made it and that is what matters the most. When one asks for comments and suggestion we, us, can be quite frank as we all have our own likes and dislikes. Often times I too have been taken aback to some comments on my work/play but too, I realize everyone has different taste buds. Make what you like and BE HAPPY! Be well........Jan

rossvh

..great finish and beautiful timber. I like the segmentation for sure. The upper and lowers do not match very well to me. Yes, they do contrast, too much so IMO, shape wise that is, and color too. A lot of folks like the "wasp"shape of the lower barrel and some, not so much. The main thing is that YOU like the way you made it and that is what matters the most. When one asks for comments and suggestion we, us, can be quite frank as we all have our own likes and dislikes. Often times I too have been taken aback to some comments on my work/play but too, I realize everyone has different taste buds. Make what you like and BE HAPPY! Be well........Jan
Totally agree. No problem with being honest. That's another thing I like about this forum!
RossVH

rossvh

Yes - the lower and upper do not match well - but they are from the same blank. That's why I selected it. Preference is just that. Not right or wrong. I appreciate your comments.
RVH

Top Bottom