SCRAPMAT Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wooden_Pen_Turner_11

Here it is, the first day back on the job. I decided to make a blank out of those little end pieces, but I screwed up on the sanding by leaving brown marks on the water-pipe bottom piece. Definitely not going to put out on display, but I thought I'd show you all my work of fart. :cool:

Here it is,
Ryan

f15f879d81faa181b53b8efdc31e5113

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Here it is, the first day back on the job. I decided to make a blank out of those little end pieces, but I screwed up on the sanding by leaving brown marks on the water-pipe bottom piece. Definitely not going to put out on display, but I thought I'd show you all my work of fart. :cool:

Here it is,
Ryan

Geeez,

Now someone is going to start a long, drawn out thread about being offended. :mad:

The picture is too blurry to tell for sure, but I think it is a smell, oops, make that a swell attempt.:wink:

Sorry about the picture, I was taking it from my laptop's cheap webcam, and using my black shirt as the backdrop. Best I could do.
In other news, the end keeps popping out. Glad I never pushed that one.

Jgrden

Here it is,
Ryan

f15f879d81faa181b53b8efdc31e5113
Work of "fart" I caught that.:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom