Scorpion Majestic Squire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pioneerpens

Pioneerpens

Received my scorpion blank from johnspensandmore !!
I admit I was way nervous turning this...slooooow going, sharp rotundo and woodchuck pen pro(i use both for most of my pens)...John did a fabulous job casting this scorpion!!! Let me know what you think...good, bad, indifferent.
thanks,

Attachments

• scorpion1.jpg
    scorpion1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 249
  • scorpion2.jpg
    scorpion2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 308
  • scorpion3.jpg
    scorpion3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 193
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

looks good....

Swap the crystal out for a nice red stone and call it Antares.

Antares is the star that is the heart of the constellation Scorpio and is red in color. Antares in fact means "the rival of Mars" and the star was called this because it was often confused with Mars in the night sky.

Pioneerpens

seamus~ i won't tell you how many pics I had to take to get these few decent...pic taking is NOT my strong suit.
Mike~ I may do that...I didn't know all that! very interesting and a nice 'story' to go with the pen.
Rick~ you'll love just the blank!
1dweeb, thanks can't wait to see yours as well when you get to it
Tony~ lol I forgot about that!! really I did, but i'll have to go check it out! lol

WTG Jennifer! The first Scorpion Pen makes the forum! You did a great job on the turn and I like the chrome better than the BTN. I also like your choice of clip placement. Don't let 'em scare you away from the stone!

These blanks look a lot better if you photograph them in direct, bright light. The background really stands out in bright lighting.

Thanks for posting your pen!

Pioneerpens

Thanks John!! I will try to re-photograph it later today....I think it's harder to get a good pic taken than it is to make a pen lol...i may have to invest in a black light too lol~just because!

LarryDNJR

looks good....

Swap the crystal out for a nice red stone and call it Antares.

Antares is the star that is the heart of the constellation Scorpio and is red in color. Antares in fact means "the rival of Mars" and the star was called this because it was often confused with Mars in the night sky.

Or you could pop in an Orange Topaz stone for the November birth month & Scorpio Zodiac sign then send it my way by the 20th of November :)

Pioneerpens

LOL Larry, why would I send you that on MY birthday!!, I am making one for my S/O on the 15th on Nov.
Thanks Jeff...You will love it when you do get one!
Toni~i'm having flashbacks LOL

Rick_G

Thanks John, I hadn't looked at the tracking for a few days. It will likely sit in customs for a while while they decide whether to charge me or not and how much.

Top Bottom