Scales

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jkeith

jkeith

After a much needed vacation to Colorado I finally got back to work in the shop and finished a scales design for my 3D print. 360 degree pattern in copper filament with teal colored alumilite resin. The print ended up a little darker than I envisioned for a final result, but I like it.

Attachments

• scales-copperteal2.jpg
    scales-copperteal2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 349
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Very Nice. It took me a minute to reply because I needed to do a search to see if you were the one that did the 360 deg. honeycomb. You were! I like the honey comb blanks but yours really pops with the pattern staying even all the way around the pen. I see you did the same with this. Great job.

jkeith

Very Nice. It took me a minute to reply because I needed to do a search to see if you were the one that did the 360 deg. honeycomb. You were! I like the honey comb blanks but yours really pops with the pattern staying even all the way around the pen. I see you did the same with this. Great job.

That was my biggest issue with all the 2 dimensional patterns, some look fine but others like the honeycomb, etc always looked off since two sides were different looking. I have some really cool and some pretty crazy patterns coming out soon but need to do a bunch more testing as well as getting my blank business rolling.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Top Bottom