Sawmill Creek Pen Swap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nick

Nick

I received this beautiful set from my friend in Austraila, Peter Hay.
I was thrilled to learn that Peter and I were swap partners. Peter and I communicate frequently via Skype and I respect and treasure our friendship, my wife said we are like two little kids with our "show and tell".

The Pens are Ebony and Alt Ivory mounted to Piano keys from a 100 year old Piano, The Background timber is Tasmainian Black Hearted Sassafrass, A beautiful piece of timber.
Thank you my friend, I will treasure the display and put it in a prominate place in our home for all to see and enjoy.
Cheers Peter

Attachments

• IMG_1260A.jpg
    IMG_1260A.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 247
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

What a creative set of pens. I really like the looks of those pens and the stand is very creative. Are the piano keys mounted to the the Tasmainian Black Hearted Sassafras? That is some beautiful wood.

Nick

Mike,
The Piano keys are in fact mounted to the background board.
Peter is a very creative person and has come up with many creative ideas.
The pens are Streamline kits.

tt1106

That is wonderfully done. Not only great pens, but a great testimony of two faithful friends.Thank you for sharing.

hewunch

Peter is a great swap partner. I had him as a swap partner a while back and the pen he sent me still resides on my desk. You should be very pleased with those. They look fabulous!

Top Bottom