Saturn V

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

I know I haven't posted a pen in a while so here is one that I built back in August for Jeff Brown's birthday (He is a big Apollo 11 fan :). It is a Saturn V rocket and magnetic base, I built it with a cigar pen transmission. Hope you like it :)

1_saturn_5-2.jpg

1_Saturn_5.jpg

1_saturn_5-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow !!! You and Jeff kept that one quiet!! I'll bet he loves it!!!

Does it have two different stands or am I missing something?

PS; I'm glad you haven't deserted us:biggrin: As you have seen, we miss your madness:tongue::biggrin:

Wow !!! You and Jeff kept that one quiet!! I'll bet he loves it!!!

Does it have two different stands or am I missing something?

PS; I'm glad you haven't deserted us:biggrin: As you have seen, we miss your madness:tongue::biggrin:

Steven, Thanks for the kind words, the second stand is just to show the detail in the nose and booster/fin area, I shipped him the aluminum one that holds the pen vertical. I'm still here and I think there's a method to my madness :biggrin: :)

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It IS a gorgeous pen, and I was absolutely shocked and thrilled to get it. My cat-sitter does macro photos and the last time she was here she took some pics of it. I have been waiting for her to send me the originals, and I just emailed her again. As soon as I get them, I'll post!

In the meantime, you can see all she took here. (Click Saturn V Pen)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Jeff, the link goes to a secure site that requires a password....

I'll just wait for you to post them:wink:

Rollerbob

Jim, first of all super, super work as usual. Secondly, we need to see more of you around here, I'm getting tired carring the load!!:rolleyes:

Jgrden

Very slick. Love the detail in the engines and stabilizing fin area.
Pay attention. I need to complete a Saturn V out of Titanium a rocket scientist gave to me. That was the deal. Now I need to know how to complete the stages, do the rockets and attach the fins. All I know is that it is a Cigar transmission, at this point.

Top Bottom