Saturn guitar neck pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ossaguy

ossaguy

I feels good to finally be squared away in the new storage locker enough to make a completed pen,after the building fire caused me to have to relocate.

It's taken some time to try to get my groove back,I messed up 3 other pens til I finally completed this one...but where there's a will,there's a way!

It's a Saturn slim,in antique brass that I dressed up in a guitar neck scrap of some pretty Maple & Walnut.

I kinda neat to make these,they are so light in weight,compared to other pens I've made lately.I like the look of the antique brass finish.

Although I'm working/turning out in the parking lot,I like the new place better.I'm going to stay there,instead of moving back when they get it all rebuilt/cleaned.

I like the extra space,and that I can work in a lighted hallway at night,after the place closes,since they now gave me 24 hr access.I don't think my wife will let me do that ever..but it's nice to know I can if the opportunity arises.

I tried taking pics with a white background,but they they didn't turn out.I still need to try making a lightbox.So please excuse the table runner background.I planned on working on that during my down time,but I didn't get 'r done.

Thanks for lookin'!

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_8033.JPG
    IMG_8033.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_8043.JPG
    IMG_8043.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_8048.JPG
    IMG_8048.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 151