Saturday's pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Airbear77

Airbear77

Atrax pens from exotic blanks and blanks are from slabs blanks and boards. I had a fun day making these

image-3990213344.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeR

Those are incredible. One of my favorite kits. Do you know anyone that sells a "Saturday in the shop" I could really use one of those.

Sadly, if your like the rest of us, you'll not find them easy to buy during your working years. You'll likely have to wait until retirement. But the good news is, every day in retirement is "Saturday in the shop".

I just retired over the holidays. I highly recommend it. It seems that everything I buy I feel guilty about. But that should pass soon ...

Last edited:

Mike Powell

Great looking pens. I think the red/white, and the first blue one are my favorites.

I only have about 8 more months until I retire from the military, then it is 3 months worth of Saturdays, and starting Jan 2015 I go back to school. for a couple of years. Then back to the grind stone for the next 20.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Good for you! A nice day of fun. I only had time for 1 attempt - 90% done - splat! :eek: Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Marko50

Holy moaly Aron! Geezo-peezo you're productive! Amazing looking pens and your talent literally shines through on every single one of them.

OZturner

Wow, Did you have enough time to wipe the sweat from you brow?
What a Fantastic Gaggle of Pens,
You seriously don't expect us to nominate a favourite, that could take all night.
Terrific Effort, and Result Aaron.
Congratulations,
Brian.

mikellem

They all look great in my eyes. Also you can't beat they blanks!

They are wonderful and super reasonable.!

Great job my friend. Love the Atrax from Ed...

Bob Wemm

Really great looking pens and blanks. It's obvious that the Chrome really shows the blank to perfection. Well done. As mentioned, my favourite is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,.

Glad you had a good day.

Bob.

Top Bottom