Satellite Burl Mutt Spring Blossom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LagniappeRob

LagniappeRob

Another of ElMostro's Mutt Blanks... Satellite Burl Cap Mutt (not sure of the wood - really would like to know though). Really like all of the Mutt blanks I've gotten.

C&C welcome.

Attachments

• DSC_0774-sm.jpg
    DSC_0774-sm.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC_0777-sm.jpg
    DSC_0777-sm.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC_0778-sm.jpg
    DSC_0778-sm.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LagniappeRob

wow! thats a great blank! It looks like the lower barrel has two people getting ready to kiss in the first picture to the left

Wow, had not notice that... I could probably tell people it's me on the left with the big nose and they'd believe it. Going to have to show that to the better half. Bet she tries to keep it.

johncrane

I thought Seamus might taking something,i couldn't see anything but a great looking pen,but the 4th time looking i have found it, if you're trying to find the image look at the burl in the first photo i was looking at the resin Rob that will would make a great Valentines pen.

Last edited:

ElMostro

Beautiful pen! I too can see the "kissers" on the pen. The wood is big leaf maple burl with some bonus worm holes.
Eugene.

redneckmedic

As much as I like the pen, I would have moved the labeling much further to the left, it really takes away from the viewing of the pen and is very distracting..... However GREAT JOB!

LagniappeRob

The labeling is close on purpose (not for here so much), but for Etsy, Zibbet, etc. that it may go on. I've already had a pic hijacked... while it's hard to stop it and not really worth the time & effort, keeping the wording close at least makes it hardER for them to crop out the words. Possibly enough for image "borrowers" to be deterred and look for easier pickings.

Top Bottom