Sandalwood and Dental Drill Handpiece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

I have a friend who Instals,Repairs Dental Equipment. He has assisted me in obtaining an Air Foot Control, Guaging and currently searching for an oil less Compressor. I made this Pen for him yesterday, it is now boxed to give him this morning it is around 9 am Saturday
here.

Peter.

Attachments

• Sandalwood and Dental Handpiece 5-15-2010 9-19-48.jpg
    Sandalwood and Dental Handpiece 5-15-2010 9-19-48.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 372
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I love it!!!!:biggrin: Very well done Peter. I think this is now my newest favourite of your stuff.:biggrin:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
This is the nicest pen I never want to see again.. I don't even want to be
near it! :tongue:

Nice work, Peter!

robutacion

Yeah, I like the bottom part a lot better than the top one...!:eek::frown: particularly that Sandalwood which once upon a time I could have trucks full of it but wasn't interested (other part of my previous life...!), now I want it badly but no luck...!:frown:

Aren't those instruments made of a hard, near impossible to cut steal...??? how did you cut it....????

Nicely done...!

Cheers
George

PenPal

Presented the Pen

I found the guy loved his pen his plan is to present it in the box to a dear friend who graduates in Dentistry soon the daughter of friends of his.. Apparently handpieces cost like this one around two hundred AU with so many in use having many frills lighting in the tube etc around two thousand three hundred AU. I asked about the connection pieces like the one I made the single cylinder pen recently cause they look similar to a Spark Plug and he said Dentists hang on to them for a very long time.
The cost for Dental Students are around forty grand a year so If the student does it on Student Loans wow thats a lot of making up afterwards.
I was quite touched by his reason to give the pen away he is giving me another handpiece so I can make one for him to keep.
While I was there he gave me some fittings and a vacuum pump to use in reverse while he sources an oilless compressor for me.
The worth of a pen or in this case two.
Peter.

Top Bottom