Salvation pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tseger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tseger

Thanks Paul, you hardly ever see these kits on here, but I really like them. They are an 8mm click pen. They have previously only been available in 24kt and brushed satin, but I got a new PSI catalog the other day and they now offer black chrome. I get mine from Shelia at POC. They are also very reasonably priced. Tim

tseger

Originally posted by NavyDiver
<br />The slimline pro is a click pen?
Yes it is a click pen and it uses a parker style gel refill.
Here's a link(if it works)[:)]http://pocwoodworking.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=769 Tim

ilikewood

Nice pen...I like the click pens much better than the twist (I guess for those compulsive personalities something to click in and out and make alot of annoying noise, is really attractive).

You stated a salvation pen....from the colors you chose, or because there was something involved in making it?[;)]

tseger

Originally posted by ilikewood
<br />Nice pen...I like the click pens much better than the twist (I guess for those compulsive personalities something to click in and out and make alot of annoying noise, is really attractive).

You stated a salvation pen....from the colors you chose, or because there was something involved in making it?[;)]
Bill, each wood in this pen represents something.
The bloodwood represent the blood that Christ shed for our sins.
The holly being white represents the purity after we have been saved.
The blackwood represents the sinful man that remains because of the human nature that we inhereted.
That's what makes this pen special to me. Tim

Tim,
I like your color combo... I haven't done may segments.. need to try them sometime..
also like the idea of the Parker in the click pen..

Are there any tricks to the pen.. I've done three click pens so far.. the ones where the cap clicks over the lower barrel, but the works seem loose and rattle.. also two of the three never did work right so I scrapped them. Yours look really good and I've had several requests for click pens.

tseger

Originally posted by ozmandus
<br />Tim,
I like your color combo... I haven't done may segments.. need to try them sometime..
also like the idea of the Parker in the click pen..

Are there any tricks to the pen.. I've done three click pens so far.. the ones where the cap clicks over the lower barrel, but the works seem loose and rattle.. also two of the three never did work right so I scrapped them. Yours look really good and I've had several requests for click pens.
No tricks with these Chuck, They turn just like a 7mm slimline in an 8mm version. Even the assembly is simple. Press each barrel onto the centerband, an insert into each end, load the refill and you are done. BTW, thanks for the comments. Tim

OSCAR15

Originally posted by tseger
<br />

This is a slimline Pro gelwriter with bloodwood, holly, and african blackwood. Comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks for looking. Tim
Do you really have to ask? You did a terrific job...That pen is awesome!

BigRob777

I like it. I'm doing a pen for my pastor, which uses the woods from our cleared lot (for our new church building). I'm also going to put a slice of acacia, from Israel in it, as that was the base material for the Arc of the Covenant. I think it was in others, like the altar, but I'm not sure. It's a classy look, as well as a spiritually significant color scheme.
Rob

BTW, I don't have any more of the acacia for sale. The little I have left has to be used extremely sparingly and it's cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom