Rustic Copper "Original Cactus"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Curtis Seebeck's "Original Cactus Blanks" in Rustic Copper on a Black Titanium Navigator. The photographs really don't do the blank justice. With a CA finish. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Rustic Copper Cactus on Navigator_1.jpg
    Rustic Copper Cactus on Navigator_1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Rustic Copper Cactus on Navigator_2.jpg
    Rustic Copper Cactus on Navigator_2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 148
  • Rustic Copper Cactus on Navigator.jpg
    Rustic Copper Cactus on Navigator.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

There you are Doc. We were getting worried you over slept:biggrin: Another beauty as usual. We just can't come up with any more new adjectives to describe your work. about??? Seems you are using highend kits and they should bring top$$$$. Like them all.

Last edited:

wiset1

I think everyone should make at least on of these pens from Curtis. I'm working on mine right now so I only hope it turns out as sweet as yours

wizard

There you are Doc. We were getting worried you over slept:biggrin: Another beauty as usual. We just can't come up with any more new adjectives to describe your work. about??? Seems you are using highend kits and they should bring top$$$$. Like them
all.

John, That was good! Nope didn't oversleep. Regarding the kits, I do like to use high end kits because I want the pen and finish to last long enough to be a heirloom. The problem is that I'm not selling any pens and it's a matter of time before my wife will be posting my head to something...just kidding..she is really supportive...I think:rolleyes:. Regards, Doc

chrisk

Doc, once again outstanding. You're making all of us jealous with every pen you're making. And your photographs :good::good::good:

PenMan1

Again, I say we hold this guy at gunpoint and force him to turn some pens mid-afternoon. See if he still has his magic powers THEN!!!!

Allan, I lose the "magic" when the sun comes up. I'd be toast by mid-afternoon.:wink: Regards, Doc

Doc:
I'm glad to know that there are other "vampire-middle of the night pen makers" in our group. I, too seem to lose my powers around sun up....or after about the 4th adult beverage.

That Texas "Prickly Pear" sho is PURDY!

Top Bottom