Russline Pen & Pencil set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Someone saw a few of my Russlines today and asked me if I could make her a pen and pencil set lilke that for her dad for Father's Day. "Sure, no problem.", says I. "What did you just say?", I'm thinking to myself. I mean RL pens are one thing, but pencils are a horse of a different color. Well, at least for my meager abilities. And she wanted it in Rosewood no less. The only rosewood I have came with my PSI starter kit and is predrilled, making things just a little more difficult. Anyway, I'm certain that I'm not the first to do this, but here is my attempt. I hope she is satisfied.

20056242715_RL_rosewood_set.jpg

Critique is always welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Thanks, guys! Kevin, rosewood turns well enough, it just isn't my favorite and what I have is probably not the best of cuts. The grain can be funny so take it slow and keep your tools sharp as chip out can be a problem (as with just about any hard wood).

its_virgil

Look like Billy-lines to me. I'll not go into this again. You're welcome.[;)][:D]

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Someone saw a few of my Russlines today and asked me if I could make her a pen and pencil set lilke that for her dad for Father's Day. "Sure, no problem.", says I. "What did you just say?", I'm thinking to myself. I mean RL pens are one thing, but pencils are a horse of a different color. Well, at least for my meager abilities. And she wanted it in Rosewood no less. The only rosewood I have came with my PSI starter kit and is predrilled, making things just a little more difficult. Anyway, I'm certain that I'm not the first to do this, but here is my attempt. I hope she is satisfied.

20056242715_RL_rosewood_set.jpg
<br />
Critique is always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom