Russian Olivewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Some of this Russian Olivewood burl is really nice. In fact, I think all Olivewood is really nice. This is a Jr.Statesman2 and it's finished with 2 coats of friction polish and a top coat of Ren.wax. Thanks for looking!

StatesIIRusOlive.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks Lou! And yes, your right about it being a burl. I'll go back and correct it. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks Anthony! Don't you dare start in on my rock, it's there for you more then anyone, I was giving you a break from my green background. Would you like that one back? [:D]

PenWorks

RT, I was not making light of "The Pen Rock" [:)] I love the rock. It is not only makes your pens look better, but I am in awe, how the pen fits in there perfectly. So, PLEASE, don't go back to green [:p]

WoodChucker

Anthony, if you want the truth I was in a hurry and couldn't think of anything else to say. [:p] The rock is really cool, it has some blue and silver that looks like real silver too but I'm sure it's not. The flat spot was a real nice plus but it's not perfectly flat and I have to play with it to get the cap to balance on it. I might take a dremell(spelling?) tool to it and fix it. I stoled it from my wifes rock garden and shes not to happy about it. [:D]

tinker

I gotta find me a rock. Well, first I have to make a pen as nice as that one. Beautiful wood. It looks like you have to be dead on target to fit everything as perfectly as you did.
The cap looks like it has a wood insert in the top. Is that right?

WoodChucker

Thanks Tinker, the gold insert is part of the kit and not made of wood.

alamocdc & opfoto, appreciate the input,thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom