Russian Olive Burl Cigar Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

This is a Russian Olive Burl from Victor (Landfilllumber) on one of the new cigar clickers from PSI.

This is the first of these kits I've tried. I think the kit looks OK, but it feels cheap and the click mechanism feels like pressing on a sponge :frown:

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

It may feel spongy but it sure is pretty! Nice timber and good fit and finish, Barry. Keep up the good work and thanks for showing.
Charles

wiset1

While the kit may be off in your opinion, I think the turn is top shelf! Wood grain truly shines on this pen so either way, it's a winner

Rangertrek

Very nice work on the pen, wood grain is terrific. Sorry to hear the click mechanism feels spongy, that is one on my big gripes about click pens. I do like the overall look of the pen. Have you done a Vertex, if so, how do the mechanisms compare?

PaulDoug

Sure looks nice. I really don't know why when you buy a pen click kit, the click doesn't feel as smooth as most cheap plastic pens you can buy. Maybe it is just the feel I am use to from before I started making pen. Maybe the kit ones are just as good or better but just feel different. I like the look of that cigar click. I'm not a fan of double twist mechanisms. Just a personal preference thing.

Top Bottom