rule breakers thread(troublemakers)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I like Gandolf the Gray in Lord of the Rings have been labeled a disturber of the peace here on the site.:rolleyes: I made my submission before all of the rules we posted for the modified pen contest and submitted it knowing that it was not exactly in the guidelines.:eek:

I figure since it has been disqualified:redface: for breaking the rules:smile-big: I would post it here so everyone who has been searching for ideas to enter in the modified pen contest could have inspiration.

I call it a Sedona Stubby Stylus, and the only part of it that really qualified it for the contest was I used a Zebra ballpoint refill that was ground short. I used parts from a Sedona, Jr Gent 1 and a PSI Stylus. I figured out that the stylus piece that you press in a tube fit into the Jr Gent 1 back end. So I ground it off down to the threads and screwed it into the back end with the stylus screw in it. I changed out the center band from the black to a gold ring from the jr gent 1 also. the clip and finial are from the Sedona. The wood is Olive wood that I got from TJ MAXX in the form of a cutting board.

Anymore trouble makers out there, or am I the only one? Comments and Critiques are welcome, as is redicule for being a rule breaker:smile-big:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Lets not get into "How many Alabamians does it take to change a light bulb?" Yeah Man your just one reckless hell raiser here on the site. WHoo Hoo shake up that old establishment while you can. Snicker. To bad, it would have made it in the free style.
Now get off your butt and make another, one for the modified and one for the freestyle.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I do hope your making a pen for the Exotic Blanks pen contest while your at it.

firewhatfire

A comparison photo

F0572E2F-155D-4B7F-B418-CEFF8ABEEF6F-1786-00000315C2519A28_zpsd5e7d530.jpg

Hendu3270

Didn't realize there were any "Hellion's" on the site :rolleyes:

I like the stubby. Looks like it might appeal to women as a pen to put in a purse pocket. The olive wood looks great.

SDB777

Could you have modified a clip from a cigar to replace the clip you used? Then it would have had two pieces from ballpoints showing...

Mine got bumped too.....I had the two pieces but one didn't show.....I'll put it in another contest and go in as the underdog. So I guess I'm only half-a-trouble-maker:tongue:

Scott (could have competed in this topic) B

firewhatfire

Welcome fellow peace disturber. And thanks for the comments. I have 6-8 people wanting one like it. So I guess I am gonna have to pilfer parts to make them.

From the parts bin to production who would have thought it.

Phil

Top Bottom