Ruby Zen Cactus Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Karl_99

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TucsonCyclist

It looks really nice but there is no way that is cholla cactus. I have lived in the desert since I was born and have seen cholla every single day of my life (it's in the front yard). plus I have a cholla pen on my desk and that's not it. It looks like a worthless wood type blank.

Karl_99

It looks really nice but there is no way that is cholla cactus. I have lived in the desert since I was born and have seen cholla every single day of my life (it's in the front yard). plus I have a cholla pen on my desk and that's not it. It looks like a worthless wood type blank.

The unturned blank looked a lot more like cholla cactus than it does post turning. I wll post pics of a similar blank tomorrow night

shadetree_1

Sorry to correct you my friend but that is Jumping Cholla Cactus because I gathered it my self and Chris (justturnin) cast it! I was raised in Mayer Az and have lived around this stuff all my life, I think I know what Cholla looks like!! It's not the little Staghorn Cholla.

Last edited:
Top Bottom