Royal Cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

The tubes are Powder coated---Royal Blue-- and the glue is colored royal blue---This seems to be the best system I have used yet. Thanks for the ideal Roy and lets not forget Curtis for the cactus. Oh the kit is a Jr. Gent from CSUSA.

20071125193441_royalone.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

R2

Yummy pen Gary - in every respect.[:)][:)][:p] I love cactus just from seeing photos!
We have plent of Prickly Pear out here so I'll just have to pluck up the courage to harvest some and have a go at casting.

guts

Great looking pen Gary,I think I read somewhere that they have to be bleached to get em white,Curtis will let us know.

OKLAHOMAN

Gary, glad the coloring of the epoxy helped, and to answere the bleaching question I'm 99 percent sure that Curtis bleaches his cactus and 100 percent sure that I bleach mine. BTW that's one nice pen[:D]...

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Yes, I bleach the cactus skeletons that I use. The skeletons are natuarally creamy and don't need to be bleached unless they have been exposed to the elements too long. Then they turn gray or even black in spost and need to be bleached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom