Rosey---308

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Rosewood Burl and one of my prebuilt 308 casing kits.
I was sitting there taking a break and it just jumped up and asked to be turned---really:)

Hope you enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0748_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0748_edited-1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Gary, great pen. Could you let me know what you used for a nib. I have made a few using the .270 cart. and having to drill out the bullets for a nib. I would like to put abetter looking nib on my work. I do have some .308 cart's that I woulld kike to make into pens. Would you share where you get the nibs or do you make them yourself.

hewunch

Gary, I know exactly what you are talking about. Stuff calls out to me all the time. Good looking pen!

Gary Max

Gary, great pen. Could you let me know what you used for a nib. I have made a few using the .270 cart. and having to drill out the bullets for a nib. I would like to put abetter looking nib on my work. I do have some .308 cart's that I woulld kike to make into pens. Would you share where you get the nibs or do you make them yourself.

It's just a stock nib that comes with the kit---I just happen to sell them----you can find the listing for the whole kit including the Rosewood in the MVV classifieds.

OKLAHOMAN

Gary you and Hans need to get out of the shop, your both starting to scare me. BTW that's a good looking piece of wood but if it starts talking to you go inside and get Margie to sooth you:wink::rolleyes::cool:.
Rosewood Burl and one of my prebuilt 308 casing kits.
I was sitting there taking a break and it just jumped up and asked to be turned---really:)

Hope you enjoy

Gary, I know exactly what you are talking about. Stuff calls out to me all the time. Good looking pen!

Last edited:

markgum

great looking pen there. Isn't it nice when they start telling you what to do with them. sure makes the shop much more fun. :biggrin:

Top Bottom