Rosewood Table Euro Pen and Wormhole Oak

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

This is the results of a table I bought the other day at Marshals and cut into pen blanks. I was impressed with the burl on the table top but this pen was made from a part of one leg. Lacquer finished. I lucked out with 62 blanks from a $30 table. I think I got the better end of the deal.
200862632721_Rosewood%20Euro.jpg

The second pen is a Euro style pen made of some self harvested and dried wormhole Oak pen. I lucked out with the wood being pretty hard and only had to add ca to the holes. Finished with lacquer. All comments welcome. thanks!

200862633153_Euro%20Wormhole%20Oak.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Thanks for all the comments. I guess I should have included a pic of the table with the pen. I lucked out with this table being mostly 3/4" stock and thicker legs. The other three talbes were a little taller but had thinner wood. Im avoiding the store because I know the others are just waiting to be transformed!;)

200862791130_table%202.jpg

badger

I scored some nice diagonally striped bamboo cutting boards there for pen blanks.

Marshalls is hit or miss I think, but it's worth a look if you wife is looking for something there. Hell, you're even earning "wife points" if you go shopping with her as a freind of mine says. I always go shopping with my wife, but I hear most guys don't.

Top Bottom