Rosewood burl sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Just a couple of quick photos. Look at the closeup photo WOW!!! This blank came from my private reserve burl ( I think it was a once in a liftime burl or "TO DIE FOR FIGURE"
200781671142_DSCN3126.jpg

200781671239_DSCN3131.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

I knew you were evil Nolan. When I saw this post your # of posts was at 666.[}:)]

I think we need to send someone ot to Cal. to inspect this so called private stock and I will be the first to volunteer![:0]

Nice looking pen!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking
<br />I knew you were evil Nolan. When I saw this post your # of posts was at 666.[}:)]

I think we need to send someone ot to Cal. to inspect this so called private stock and I will be the first to volunteer![:0]

Nice looking pen!

Well, you have to sell "something" to get a blank this killer!![}:)][;)]

Nolan

LOL didnt even notice the post count. Thanks for all the kind words and yes I have a pretty good private stock[:D] But good news is for the most part all are available to buy, all it takes is money[;)]

OKLAHOMAN

That is just,(wait a moment need to wipe the drool off the key board) a killer blank. I'm starting to hear those voices again[}:)][;)].

Edited for drool

OKLAHOMAN

Mike tell Linda I've tried all meds on the market for the [}:)]voices and found the only cure is to get more blanks[:D], this seems to hold them off for a short period of time.[;)]
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking
<br />The wife works at a mental health facility. She has good meds for those voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom