Rosewood Burl, S/Steel and Window

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
At least I 'think' it's Rosewood:confused: I got it from Charlie and have been dying to use it. One of my better CA finishes, I think:biggrin: Unfortunately I messed up the cap, one end is under and the other end is overturned:redface: Oh well....
The clip is from a kit, but the rest of the hardware is stainless steel.
Schmidt Window screw pump and one of Lou's nibs.
Hope you like:biggrin:
Comments and critiques welcome:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Rosewood1.jpg
    Rosewood1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Rosewood2.jpg
    Rosewood2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 345
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Skippy with the cap being under and over turned you don't want it hanging around with your other works of art so being a good friend I'll help you out by taking it off your hands.........no need to thank me

ldb2000

Skippy ? under turned ?? over turned ??? :eek: how dare you show sub-standard work :rolleyes:..... send it to me so I can hide it for you , I promise not to show it to anyone else to save you the embarrassment :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:
I do have a question though , are you a mind reader or is my cat sending you my plans . I'm working on an Amboyna burl Schmidt piston filler . I hope mine comes out as good as yours .... like that will ever happen !!!

Great pen Steven .

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
At least I 'think' it's Rosewood:confused: I got it from Charlie and have been dying to use it. One of my better CA finishes, I think:biggrin: Unfortunately I messed up the cap, one end is under and the other end is overturned:redface: Oh well....
The clip is from a kit, but the rest of the hardware is stainless steel.
Schmidt Window screw pump and one of Lou's nibs.
Hope you like:biggrin:
Comments and critiques welcome:rolleyes:

Well, just take the cap hardware off and turn it around! :biggrin:
Nice work as always!

glycerine

Man, I really like that. Every time I finish up a pen, I'm impressed with myself. Then I get on here and see what others have done! Amazing. Looks really nice, good job.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Beautiful and classy. Great job Mr. Rat! Five Stars! :star::star::star::star::star: Make that six :star::wink:

tipsteve

Looks good

When I first looked at the pen before reading the your post I thought the under turn was intentional. It works with the mass of cap. I like it.

Top Bottom