Rose Gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Rose Gold Aero (finial twist) with hand cast Mauve Quartz and Paradise Pearl Gold Polyester Resin As always C and C welcome. The most sizeable issue I had with this one was coming up with a name for it. I'm still not satisfied. How about fire and brimstone? Oh, H#!_ !_ NO! :devil: :biggrin::drink:

Attachments

• _DSC8601 copy.jpg
    _DSC8601 copy.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 277
  • _DSC8602 copy.jpg
    _DSC8602 copy.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
It's very nice and the blank is certainly an eyefull, but I can't get my head around the Rose Gold kits. I guess they remind me of the dreaded copper ones although I have no idea how well the hold up to wear.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
It's very nice and the blank is certainly an eyefull, but I can't get my head around the Rose Gold kits. I guess they remind me of the dreaded copper ones although I have no idea how well the hold up to wear.

Yeh, Skip, kinda scares me to. But, I haven't heard or read of any problems with them. It's CSUSA Artisan and that's usually pretty good stuff. Now! If it was the Apprentice I wouldn't touch them!:)

BSea

I think you matched the kit up well. I had 1 of the rose gold kits a while back, and I never could find anything that I thought looked good with it. When I finally found something, I decided I'd not order anymore of them.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I think you matched the kit up well. I had 1 of the rose gold kits a while back, and I never could find anything that I thought looked good with it. When I finally found something, I decided I'd not order anymore of them.

Bob: Ya just gotta start casting, don't ya see!! :wink: That was just a two color mica blend! Thanks for the compliments.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
You have got some great color and great swirlig going on with that blank.
Would rose gold be the same as copper?

Rose Gold same as copper? NO ! To my knowledge, this is the only kit that uses "Rose Gold" I could be mistaken on that but it's more of a subdued color than coppsd. (see Skiprat response) Kind of a light rose color. Goes good with the Aero as this pen will satisfy a lady or a smaller male person, in regards to size or Arthritic Hands. Thanks for the correspondance

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I really like the blank Joe. It look's like you've mastered the casting. Now for the kit, i'm not in love with it. I just can't convince myself to like the Rose Gold. But overall it's a very nice pen.

plantman

:devil::devil: I would call it "prada". When asked why that name, say "The devil made me do it". Very nice blend of colors !! Jim S

Top Bottom