Roots

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wpenm

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpenm

As a penturner who makes a living from selling my pens, some times I have to step back in time and make a simple slimline pen or two just to get away from everyday stress. Remembering that this simple style pen is where I started.

A Zebrawood Slimline Pen Straight B2B

2007123122447_Zebrawood%20Slimline%20Pen.jpg

A Red Box Elder Burl Straight B2B

23122525_Red%20Box%20Elder%20Burl%20Slimline%20Pen.jpg

Thanks for looking. Any and all comments are read and appreciated.
Have a great New Years.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Nice pens! Great Work.
My wife got me Kip and Rex videos for christmas and they gave me some great ideas for slims, especially making your own centerband, this allows you to not be so slim and you can think outside the box.

bitshird

Gary, even though I just started turning pens last August, It's fun to just take some nice looking material and make some pens that accentuate the wood or resin not just dazzle with a bling bling kit

rlharding

Gary, I too just looked at your site. I think it's great. I like the layout, the colours and the ease of usability.

On the first page when you talk about the work you and your wife do, you mention that you sell exotic blanks as 'will'.....should be 'well'. Sorry I can't remember the exact section but you can do a search.

I especially like the info you give about the woods.

wpenm

William and Ruth, thanks for catching the spelling errors on my web site.[:0] I'll have to get them taken care of. There will be a new shopping cart added soon. I hope it will make custom ordering easier and it will have much better pictures.

To all others who have commented, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom