A Ron Mc Slimline!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ron Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

Yes....I needed a slimline pen for Provo so I broke down and made one.
7mm tubes, cross refill. Wood types are Black Steelwood, Black Dyed Curly Maple, Bloodwood and Curly Maple.
A clip is in the design phase and I hope to have it completed and ready for my slimline entry to Provo.
It works like a champ and I am look for a good Russian name for it. Russian because it looks like it is wearing a Russian hat.
If you have any ideas let me know!

Front view:
slimfront.jpg

Side view:
slimeside.jpg

Top:
slimend.jpg

Nib:
slimnib.jpg

As always comments or concerns welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

L32

Hi Ron Beautiful pen a usual. Im curious does the nib fix on the end or is the wood showing act as the nib?
May not be to original but it looks like a Vladimir to me. Or a Vasiliy, Sergei or Yegor

Ron Mc

Bob,
The wood at the end is the nib. The pictures make the end of the nib look larger than it actually is for some reason. This particular pen was fun to figure out and make and I anticipate more along this line in the future![;)]

vick

Very nice Ron.

For the name how about going simple Tal, after Mikhail Tal one of the great attacking chess players.

Deere41h

It's hard to believe that Ron Mc would even consider a <b>slimline</b> Then again, it was about time you tried something new. I think it turned out great. Thanks for sharing it with us. I have an idea we will kick around when you bet back and we can get together. Something you might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom